Welcome to my world. I always wanted to create a blog but I had no clue what to talk about. After numerous conversations with friends where I explained what happened to me over the last week they thought I needed to start a blog. I warn you that I do not believe my life is that exciting. I bet now that I start a blog it will be even less exciting, nonetheless, I said I was going to start a blog so that is what I am going to do.
After finally deciding to start a blog the next thing to decide was a theme. I looked at a few blogs about natural hair, fashion, art, music, film, health, politics, travel, and everything under the sun. I then realized that I was an expert on none of these topics but I could have a conversation about all of them. However, I am interested in all these topics.
So I finally decided that my blog would be about life. A blog about everything but nothing in particular.
Thanks for coming to the blog where I fumble to a destination with no particular deadline.




No comments:
Post a Comment